Words to live by.

Its not getting what you want, its wanting what you got. -Crow- The true nature of life is to live in the moment your in, enjoying what is directlly in front of you, shed what has happened to you in the past, prepare for the future without wasting time worring about it and lose yourself in the only thing that matters; the present. -A. Novak-

Sunday, January 4, 2009





Trail and Tate celebrated their 9th and 5th birthdays on December 29th. We went to a place called Pirate Island. It's kindof like Chuckie Cheeses, but cooler. Total boy place. It was so cool! They had so much fun and won some awesome prizes. It was a great day (if you don't count Tate throwing everything up later that night)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping that you would put the boys' birthday pictures on. Now I won't worry about it cause people can go to your site from mine. I do have cool looking grandboys!! Love you :)) Mom