Words to live by.

Its not getting what you want, its wanting what you got. -Crow- The true nature of life is to live in the moment your in, enjoying what is directlly in front of you, shed what has happened to you in the past, prepare for the future without wasting time worring about it and lose yourself in the only thing that matters; the present. -A. Novak-

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Big happenings and snow fall





We have now been in Logan for almost one year, and what a crazy year it has been. I'm now Sunday School Pres. Sarah is the 2nd counselor in the Releif Society na dI will be starting school at Online through BYU-I. The boys love the snow. trenton was babtized the day before halloween, and we have a christmas tree that is really dead with four days till Christmas.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! You guys have a lot of snow. I bet the boys love it! Your tree is really pretty! I can't tell that it's dead from this picture :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting those pictures. It really hasn't been too long since we were up there, but November has made it seem like forever. I am feeling a lot better now, my last x-ray of my lung was clear, now I just have to keep myself healthy while my body heals on the inside from the surgery. I really love you guys. Thank you, Robbie, for making the trip down while I was in the ICU. Sorry to scare everyone, but I made it through!!