We decided to enjoy the extra pleasant weather we've been having in St. George and go hiking. There are some Lava Caves in Snow Canyon so we hiked out to them. After much begging we got Sarah to go into them with us. These pics are cool because they are taken in pitch black conditions. I would shine my head lamp on everyone to set up the camera and then turn it off and take the picture. The picture with me, (ROB) in it is really cool, because we found a little hole at the back of the biggest cave that lead to another cave. The boys got through alright but Sarah and I had to lay down on our bellies and pull ourselves through to get into the cave. As a side a note on the way back to the car I asked Tate what he liked the best and he gleefully said, "I liked peeing in the bush the bestest Dad. Thats my Boy!!!!
Words to live by.
Its not getting what you want, its wanting what you got. -Crow- The true nature of life is to live in the moment your in, enjoying what is directlly in front of you, shed what has happened to you in the past, prepare for the future without wasting time worring about it and lose yourself in the only thing that matters; the present. -A. Novak-
Thursday, April 24, 2008
We decided to enjoy the extra pleasant weather we've been having in St. George and go hiking. There are some Lava Caves in Snow Canyon so we hiked out to them. After much begging we got Sarah to go into them with us. These pics are cool because they are taken in pitch black conditions. I would shine my head lamp on everyone to set up the camera and then turn it off and take the picture. The picture with me, (ROB) in it is really cool, because we found a little hole at the back of the biggest cave that lead to another cave. The boys got through alright but Sarah and I had to lay down on our bellies and pull ourselves through to get into the cave. As a side a note on the way back to the car I asked Tate what he liked the best and he gleefully said, "I liked peeing in the bush the bestest Dad. Thats my Boy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
horray - i will come all the time to see how you guys are. I can't believe Tate - that's not a little baby that I remember!!! Too bad we weren't a little closer then you could help me with all my hard classes! Tell sarah hello - sorry I never called back that one time. Life goes to fast. I will try to call some weekend soon to see how she it. I will put you on my blog list
Right on!!! Sorry we never hooked up in August, but glad we can keep in touch this way now. Like the spelunking pics and congratulations, RN. Trail looks so tall but at least he looks recognizable. Those other T's have grown up so fast.
I am glad that you are adding to your spot. It looks like you had fun hiking that day. I, for one, don't ever want to go down into one of the caves....maybe when I was a lot younger. I am glad that you do a lot of thngs with the boys. Love:)) Mom
Post a Comment