So we went on vacation in New Mexico, to visit Sarah's family. While there we went to a park. Sarah and her sister went to the store while I watched the boys. All of the sudden I hear Tate screaming and look over, he's on the ground under the monkey bars face first in the sand. I run over to see what's the matter and he is trying to get up and can't. As soon as I see his right arm I know something is not right because there's a bow in it. just past the wrist. So there I am at the park with in a strange city with no cell phone, and no idea where a hospital is, not knowing how long Sarah and her sister will be at the store, and a kid with a broken, bleeding arm. Luckly there were some other people at the park who had cell phones. We called the ambulance and Sarah and headed to the ER. Tate had broken both the head of his Ulna And Radius and had even punctured the skin. The ER doc couldn't set the bone so Tate ended up in surgery and had to spend the night in the hospital. On top of all this he had the worst Othro surgeon in the world. The guy only gave prescriptions for Narcotics that made Tate sick so I had to tell the nurse to hold Tate's pain meds so he wouldn't throw up so we could get out of the hospital and get him some child size doses of Medication. Well now we're home and Tate is casted and uses his "broken arm hurts" excuse for everything.
Words to live by.
Its not getting what you want, its wanting what you got. -Crow- The true nature of life is to live in the moment your in, enjoying what is directlly in front of you, shed what has happened to you in the past, prepare for the future without wasting time worring about it and lose yourself in the only thing that matters; the present. -A. Novak-
Monday, June 16, 2008
So we went on vacation in New Mexico, to visit Sarah's family. While there we went to a park. Sarah and her sister went to the store while I watched the boys. All of the sudden I hear Tate screaming and look over, he's on the ground under the monkey bars face first in the sand. I run over to see what's the matter and he is trying to get up and can't. As soon as I see his right arm I know something is not right because there's a bow in it. just past the wrist. So there I am at the park with in a strange city with no cell phone, and no idea where a hospital is, not knowing how long Sarah and her sister will be at the store, and a kid with a broken, bleeding arm. Luckly there were some other people at the park who had cell phones. We called the ambulance and Sarah and headed to the ER. Tate had broken both the head of his Ulna And Radius and had even punctured the skin. The ER doc couldn't set the bone so Tate ended up in surgery and had to spend the night in the hospital. On top of all this he had the worst Othro surgeon in the world. The guy only gave prescriptions for Narcotics that made Tate sick so I had to tell the nurse to hold Tate's pain meds so he wouldn't throw up so we could get out of the hospital and get him some child size doses of Medication. Well now we're home and Tate is casted and uses his "broken arm hurts" excuse for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment